Tuesday 12 February 2013

Good thoughts only.

I haven't posted in so long. Do my followers even exist anymore? Lol. I'm going to make a huge effort to post more.

So I've been GREAT. I use to vent a lot about my struggles, dramas and alot of negative things. As I get older (and wiser) I learn which ways I'd like to live my life. Lately I've been finding great pleasures in the littlest things. Like having my own space (Ray and I are living in our own place now), the location in which we live in and its surroundings, meeting great people, my commitment to exercise and eating healthy (I will blog more about this), the Vitamin D the sun has given my skin lately and so much more.

I love taking moments out to appreciate what The Lord presents to me each day. Instant happy endorphins ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment