Tuesday 26 June 2012

Techno Queen.

I need a new laptop. Notice how I underlined the need? Usually when I get a new laptop (have only ever had two of my own in my life) I just want an upgrade from the one I had previously. My Dell Laptop is slowly dying on me :( It overheats and shuts down, I think it has more then one virus on it, I have far too many programs on it that it freezes randomly on me and now it isn't charging properly. When I purchased the laptop I was told that it was going to last me more then 2 years (which at the time was why I chose to get it instead of a Mac laptop). I'm very disappointed in it as it cost me over $1500.

But then again, the laptop's not to blame. It has been through so much abuse. My cousin thought it was funny to squirt me with a water gun whilst on my laptop and he also threw it at me when I asked him to pass it and it hit the concrete. Yeah I know he's quite immature

I have been debating what I'm going to get next. I know eventually I'm going to get an iPad so it just wouldn't make sense to buy a MacBook Air or Pro which I have been considering. Plus I'm so lazy and don't wanna learn the apple software. There are some decent laptops out there and I have been going to different stores asking what's the best laptop for my needs. Here is what I have sum it down too:


Toshiba 13" Notebook $697 (reduced from $776)

  • 2nd Generation Intel Core i3-2367m1.40ghz CPU
  • 4GB Ram
  • 320GB HDD
One downfall to this laptop is the storage space however I was told that the hard drive can be replaced if I took it in a shop which means they can add more storage in it.




Sony 15" Notebook

  • 2nd Generation Intel Core i5-2450m2.50ghz CPU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 640GB HDD

Sony 14" Notebook

  • 2nd Generation Intel Core i5-2450m2.5ghz CPU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 640GB HDD

No comments:

Post a Comment